Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 20, 2008

This Week in Pictures

This was my first week of summer. Hannah and I had a blast staying home together! I'm ready to go to Target!

This week the temperature has been in the 70's. When we left on our morning walk it was only in the low 60's so Hannah needed a sweater. She looks like she is ready for prep school!
My mom says I can't just lay around all day. I have to practice holding my head up. I really don't like it but it is a little better if I have the help of my Boppy.



This isn't so bad now that you showed me how to use my arms to hold myself up!



How long to you plan on making me do this?



Is this another one of those muscle building exercises?



What am I supposed to do with these toys?



My mom thinks I'm cute in this hat.








No comments: