Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Three Months Old

Hannah is three months old today! She didn't have a 3 month checkup at the doctor, but thanks to a recent ear infection we know that she weighs in at 10 lbs 10 ounces, although due to her clothing she looks like she weighs 20 pounds in the pictures! I have come to the conclusion that she hates getting her picture taken with her Pooh Bear each month. She doesn't hate the bear itself, just the combination of the bear and pictures! I really don't weigh 20 lbs. It is just the dress!






Why in the world do you keep putting me by this bear?


Now you can see how big I really am!


This Pooh wasn't so bad when I was one week old!

By one month, I wasn't so sure!

2 months: Stop taking my picture with this bear!


Three Months

Have you ever seen a sadder face?

No comments: