Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A little bit of everything....

I can't believe how big Hannah is getting. She is starting to notice when I leave her alone in a room. Today I left her with a babysitter and she cried the entire first hour because she couldn't find her mommy! The highlight of her day continues to be when Kyle comes home. Something about him puts her in a great mood! She is moving around and is a pro at rolling over, although she does it so fast that I can never get it on video.

This is how I left her while I ran up the short flight of stairs to get my cell phone. I just happened to take this picture because I thought she looked like a big girl sitting on the couch!


This is how she was when I returned 15 seconds later. Lesson learned: Don't leave Hannah on the couch by herself. She will fall off one of these days.


Hannah fell asleep on Kyle's lap in this position last night. She was so tired and she didn't even wake up when we moved her to bed (yes, another picture of my girl with no clothes on!)

Stylish shades, on the metro to go to the Smithsonian Folklife Festival.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: