Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Hannah has figured out how to roll over and sleep on her stomach. Of course I freaked out a little when she started doing this because you are told over and over again that babies must be put to sleep on their backs to reduce the risk of SIDS. The pediatrician reassured me that if she is old enough to roll over by herself then she is fine and we don't have to roll her back over anymore. She loves sleeping on her stomach and consistently sleeps about 10-12 hours a night! She only sleeps in a diaper because it is July in Washington DC and even with the AC running it is still about 900 degrees upstairs in our house. I snuck in and took these pictures this week.

I love to sleep with my legs curled up!

The very next night...sleeping with her silkie. She loves to rub her face with it while she falls asleep!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: