Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Think Pink!

I love October! It is the month I was born, the weather becomes cooler (even snow in Colorado), Halloween, and it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I was noticing in the grocery store the other day that most products are covered in pink packaging. It was a reminder to me of the thousands of women suffering from this disease. For the past few years I have been actively supporting the fight against breast cancer. In college I volunteered for the Susan G. Komen foundation and have ran in several Race for the Cures in Denver and here in D.C. Both of my grandmothers have been afflicted by this disease and one is currently undergoing treatment. I encourage you all to help find a cure today!
P.S. Yes, I made that header at the top of the blog. I'm getting better and better with PhotoShop!

1 comment:

Renee Huston said...

Such a cute header!!!! I'm very impressed! :)