Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance?

Hannah LOVES music and will dance to anything that even remotely resembles a beat. The other day she danced to the sound of the garbage disposal. Oh, what lovely music! Yesterday as I was folding laundry I had I-tunes playing and Go Tell It On the Mountain by Big Daddy Weave came on. This is one of my favorite Christmas songs and I guess Hannah liked it too. Yes, I know it is no longer Christmas time but I love Christmas music and that is the great thing about the shuffle feature on I-tunes, sometimes you just get a random dose of Christmas! Here she is dancing away as she climbs the stairs. The best part is when she is half way up she lets go with BOTH hands and does a double wave to all of her fans!

No comments: