Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

April 23rd was bring your child to work day so Hannah got to go hang out at school with mom. This day is a really big thing at my school and most students go with their parents to work. I only had 9 students in my class that day. Some of them were planning on going to work with their parents and were disappointed that last minute meetings came up and they couldn't go. I knew they would be thrilled once they saw Hannah. The boys could care less and the girls followed her around all morning.

Here we are ready to go to school. I don't know why I look like I weigh 300 pounds in this picture...and the bow was out before we walked out the door...and yes, I did indeed get my hair cut. What's that, you didn't even notice my hair cut?



Hannah with my class.









She was a tad disappointed that she couldn't go out to recess...and when I say a tad disappointed I mean threw a huge fit in front of the entire second grade.


These are two of my favorite kids ever. The boy was in my class last year when Hannah was born and he just loves her. He always comes up to the school on workdays so he can see Hannah. I told his mom she was coming and given the choice between school or going to his dad's law firm, he chose to come to school...just to see Hannah! These two can not get enough of her!





No comments: