Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Colorado

Yesterday my sister let me know that I have been slacking on the blog the past few weeks so here is an update.
We have been very busy with the end of the school year. I am switching schools next year so I had to pack up my classroom and bring it home for the summer. On Monday I drove the truck to school, got there early so I could drive up onto the playground for an easier time loading, and began to load all of the boxes. I was doing this alone and after about 40 minutes I was done! I was also wet from sweat, my hair was thrown back into a ponytail, and I stunk...really bad. After I was finished teaching that morning I went home and decided to unload the truck right away to get it over with! Luckily, this time I had help putting in all in my basement! Once again I was wet with sweat and I stunk...even worse! I'm not planning on switching schools again (well, you know...until we decide to move to another state).

I finished up work on Wednesday morning and we headed to Colorado that afternoon. Hannah was an angel on the flight. She barely made a sound, but didn't sleep a wink! Luckily we had a whole row to ourselves (Gramma, Hannah, Me) so Hannah was able to have her own seat. The past few days we have been hanging out in CO and not really doing much.

Here is Hannah as we were filling up her new pool.
The water wasn't warm enough yet for her to swim in it but she enjoyed throwing a golf ball in and making mom go get it!
Of course, yesterday we were in swimsuits and today I have on jeans and a sweatshirt!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

In the last picture, she is saying "uh-oh". Too cute. She looks so cute in her suit!