Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Personality Test

I have always thought that Hannah has more of Kyle's personality instead of mine. I'm fine with that- I am rather boring! I took all of the following pictures today. I would be on my way doing what needed to be done around the house and would come across one of these lines of toys. It reminded me of something I would have done with my toys. Every time I would stumble across her toys set up like this it made me smile. She is really starting to use her imagination and today Lhotse knocked down her animals and she got upset. When I went to see what was going on she looked at me and said, "Uh oh, Zoo." I think she was pretending the animals were at the zoo! What do you think these pictures say about Hannah's personality?




2 comments:

Beth said...

Clearly, she knows how to sort things into categories! And I love how each line of things is facing the same way. I like the line of different "chairs", including the toilet. :)

Anonymous said...

She's such a crackup. The first picture is the best: Hannah standing on the table, lording over her animal charges.

Kyle.