Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Bye Bye!

Hannah likes to leave her baby with me and pretend to go to work. She usually gives me her baby and then walks around the downstairs pretending to be at work. She will come back and pick up her baby and walk around again before dropping baby back off with me and pretending to go back to work.
Today she was playing this game with two babies. She would give one to me and one to Kyle and then pretend to go to work. She would give us the same baby each time, so Kyle thought he would trick her and switch the babies. Of course she noticed right away and gave such a funny look and grabbed the babies and gave them back to the correct person.
This video is her telling her baby bye bye. I promise I don't act like this when I drop her off at Ms. Lisa's house (her babysitter). She was very excited about saying bye bye!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, Hannah! You are SO funny! Gramma loves you so!

Beth said...

Okay, I laughed so hard, I cried! Hilarious!