Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Days

It is technically not summer vacation around here yet.  All we need for it to technically be summer vacation is for a little baby to decide to arrive.  Yes, I feel like a second grader.  Summer is never, ever, ever going to come.  Even though it is not summer vacation yet, we are filling our afternoons with fun summeryish (yes, I made that word up, thank you very much) things to do.  Strawberry picking, picnics, feeding ducks, etc.  Yesterday we went to the park for a picnic and to feed the geese at the pond.  Much to Hannah's delight there were many geese and even a mom, dad, and six or seven babies.  We brought some bread and goldfish crackers with us and as soon as mom and dad figured out we had food, they moved the babies right in front of us and wouldn't let any other geese have any food! 
The only down side was that is was about 90 degrees outside...and I am nine months pregnant.  I have ZERO maternity clothes for summer.  Fun, fun, fun!  (Honestly, I was hoping that the past 2 days of activity would make something happen with this baby...but no luck!)

Tomorrow I will be 39 weeks pregnant!  I'm going to the doctor today and hopefully they will tell me that at least something is happening, but I have a feeling they won't.  For some reason I just think that nothing is happening and I will continue to wait.  I know that patience is a good thing, but I'm not very good at it!  We will keep you posted!

No comments: