Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Backing Up a Bit



I'm trying to get caught up on posting some pictures so I am backing up a few weeks! Kyle' s mom generously came to Maryland on May 14th to await the arrival of baby Peterson. I think she was waiting a lot longer than she thought she would be! She was here for 2 weeks before Sadie arrived and stayed for another week after she was born. Kim was so helpful with the cooking, cleaning, and helping out with Hannah.  She probably never wants to play a games of Chutes and Ladders again!  Brian was also here for two of those weeks and worked diligently in our yard and got it looking great. I only have a few pictures from their time here- I guess I was too busy waddling around to take many pictures! Thanks Brian and Kim for coming to help us!


Making Cookies!
 





No comments: