Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

9 Months

Sadie turned 9 months at the end of February.
She is 18 pounds 5 ounces and 27.25 inches.  

At 9 months she:

* Crawls around everywhere.
* Dances when she hears music.
* Signs "milk." 
*  Loves to be with her mama and crawls toward me whenever she sees me.  However, the other day I went into the playroom to play with her and she was too busy to play with me.
* Has discovered the dog food and water dishes.
* Mimics sounds and faces.
* Is still not a very good eater.  We are continuing to try foods but so far the only thing she will pick up is cheerios.  I tried to give her some noodles at Red Robin this week and she threw them on the floor.
* Still isn't totally back to her normal sleeping routine.  We still see her around 3AM most nights. 
* Has 2 teeth.
* Loves to smile.
* Pulls up on EVERYTHING!  
She is getting big too fast and continues to bring us joy.  She is a little sweetie pie!










No comments: