Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Three

What does it mean? 

For Hannah, three means:

* She is going to sing at the top of her lungs ALL.DAY.LONG.

* She is really into her markers, crayons and coloring books.  When she wakes up really early we can send her downstairs to color and that gets us at least 30 more minutes of sleep.

* She really likes “skebadee”  (Spaghetti)

* She likes to go to Home Depot in “Fredlick”  (Frederick).

* She loves to be outside and would stay there almost all day if I let her.

* Has a new found love for all things ballet. 

* She is 28 pounds and 37 inches.

* She has quite the little attitude at times.

* Loves attention.

* Has a love/hate relationship with her sister.  She loves to make Sadie laugh and show her how to do things but is not too fond of Sadie touching her things.  The past few weeks she has gotten better at asking for help when Sadie is bothering her rather than just pushing or kicking her down.

* is LOUD!  I can’t wait until it warms up and we can spend more time outside. I’m pretty sure today she talked non-stop from the time she woke up until 11:30 when Kyle asked me to please take her to the grocery store with me.  Don’t worry, she sang the days of the week song in Safeway- at the top of her lungs.  Evidently it is the only way to sing.

See what I mean?  We really, really needed the microphone to amplify her voice.  I just don’t know how we would have ever been able to hear her otherwise.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, my! I think we have a future rock star in the making! Maybe a rock star ballerina?