Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Projects

I’ve been trying to spruce up the house a little lately and making labeled jars for our baking supplies was on the list.  Back in November I got a Silhouette SD.  Let me tell you…I LOVE IT!  I’ve had this idea in my mind since I got the machine, but I really didn’t get it out and start using it until a few months ago (I’m slow like that).  I’m still learning how to use the machine and all of the super cool things that it does but from what I’ve been able to do so far I can tell you that it has changed my crafting life. Ha!

I picked up these jars back in February at Crate and Barrel (remember…I’m slow).  Just this past week I decided that I was going to play with my Silhouette and try to make the labels.  Once I figured out what size they needed to be, it took me less than 10 minutes to get them all cut out.  Then I just stuck them on the jars and my project was complete!  I love, love, love them! IMG_1914IMG_1915IMG_1918

3 comments:

Pita said...

Your poor sister needs labels too! Those look great. That thing seems like an organizers dream :)

Unknown said...

Ooh, want to make me some??? :)

Emma King said...

Emma likes :) I'll keep this in mind when I finally get my own place and have to start buying kitchen stuff XD