Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Silly

My girl is so silly!  I wish I had a video camera on all day because she won’t perform when I pull it out.  Sadie is currently obsessed with horses.  She loves everything about them and chooses to play with the ones we have over every other toy.  I moved the jumping horse down into the play room and Sadie rides “Lucky” all the time.  Except she has renamed him Scarlet.  I kid you not, the other day she ran up to it and gave it a big hug and said, “Scarlet, you’re the best!” 

This day she and Scarlet were being bucket heads.  IMG_8845

Then she wanted a picture “holding her hands.”  After I put down the camera she said, “Mommy, you hold hands wiss (with) me and Scarlet?”  So, that’s what we did!  IMG_8849

1 comment:

Kim said...

Awww....she has inherited Kelsi's love of horses!