Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pictures

Last week was my birthday and I got a new fancy camera. It is the perfect camera for me right now. It has many manual settings but it will also just point and shoot when I need it to. I also got 2 new lenses that I need to try out. I have been reading the manual and trying some of the settings. So far I have gotten through and practiced the P mode (whatever that is!). I haven't had a very cooperative subject to practice on since we are waiting on the arrival of the first tooth any day now (so we think). She has been quite the cranky pants. Here are a few of my favorites from the first day of practicing. I took about 350 pictures of all kinds of things around my house and I erased about 340 of them. These are my 4 favorites. I have a LONG way to go, but they turned out OK.










No comments: