Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Grammy Visits!

Grammy came to visit this weekend and we had so much fun! Hannah enjoyed reading stories and going to the swings. My mom brought a few books that I loved when I was little and read them to Hannah. It is amazing how she will sit and listen to a story at such a young age, especially since she won't sit still for anything else. We went to Arlington Cemetery since my mom had never been there and we saw Eunice Kennedy Shriver (JFK's sister), some of her children, and her two grand daughters. They were there placing flowers at the Kennedy family grave site. There was quite a scene when their cars got blocked in by a tour bus. The family members didn't seem to mind, but the security guards were running around saying..."Move, move, move...these are VIPs!" Of course, Hannah loved all of the hustle and bustle.

I love my Grammy.


If I could just remember to move my feet I could probably walk with this thing!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: