Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Temper Tantrum

Yesterday at Hannah's 15 month check up I got a pamphlet stapled to her check up paper that is titled: Temper Tantrums: A Normal Part of Growing Up....I think I need to go read it now!

Hannah is very opinionated and strong willed. She HAS to see the camera every time it is out and when the pictures and videos are over she throws a fit. We are working on self control!

At her 15th month checkup she weighed 20 pounds 13 ounces. That is the20th percentile. She was 31 inches tall (50th percentile). Her head is still huge (75%)!

Don't forget to vote for her haircut above this post. Read about the haircut debate below!

1 comment:

Silly Saskatchewan said...

Hahaha, That's so funny, My four and a half month old weighs only one pound less than Hannah. She is a lot taller though. You're lucky Hannah is so little. My babies measurements are always in the 98th or higher percentage. They are gigantic! :)