Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Snow!

Last week we got our first snow of the winter and it was a big one (for Maryland!). Hannah really hasn't had much experience with snow because it rarely snows in Maryland and when we have been in Colorado in the past, it has never snowed much. Last Saturday we woke up to snow falling. It was coming down pretty hard and I expected it to last a few hours and then turn to rain. Much to my surprise, it kept snowing all day. We got about 7 inches at our house. The next day we went out and made a snowman and went sledding in our yard. Please excuse my child's lack of proper winter attire. Like I said, it doesn't really get that cold or snow much here so this is the heaviest coat she had- I have since gotten her a much heavier coat!

Hannah- when the snow first started.

The next day Hannah had fun in the snow!


Helping dad make a snowman.

The final product!

Hannah liked throwing snowballs to Lhotse.

No comments: