Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Buried

IMG_3759

See that thing over there?  That thing across the street from my house?  Oh, you can’t see the street?  Me either.  That thing across the street is my mailbox.  If it keeps snowing at this rate, I won’t be able to find it later today.  That’s ok though because the mail hasn’t been delivered in days anyway. 

All plows have been pulled off the roads because it is too dangerous for them to be out.  We are under a blizzard warning until 7:00 tonight.  We have been told to expect major power outages soon due to the high winds.  Hannah was awake last night from 11 PM until 3 AM.  I haven’t left my house since Friday.  I just saw the news and more snow is expected on Monday.  Sigh… Snow, I love you so, but please go away…NOW!

No comments: