Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

February Goals

Here are my goals for this month.  These posts are mostly just to remind me of what I need/want to do so I’m sorry to bore you with mundane details of my life, but maybe it will remind one of you of something you need to accomplish!

* My big goal for February is Hannah’s birthday party.  So far the ideas are in my head and I need to get invitations out soon.  I can’t believe my girl will be three!

* Register for the class that I need to take to renew my teaching license.

* Sign Hannah up for a class or two to take this spring.

* Continue to work on the gift for Avery.  I would like to try to get at least half way done.

* Thank you notes for girls’ Christmas gifts.

* Work out 5 times a week.  There.  It is written down.  So far this has been a major fail for this week but I’m going to Florida in 10 weeks. And I have to buy a swim suit before then. And I have to look respectable in it.  And I have to fit into my capri pants and shorts. 

That’s it for February.  I’ll leave you with a picture of my little cutie bug using her new Minnesota Twins sippy cup that Daddy bought for her. And one of with Aunt Kelsi.  Sadie loves her Aunt Kelsi!

IMG_9027IMG_9045

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm going to blog out my goals, too. I'll do it tomorrow. I will join you in that workout thing. I was just thinking about the swimsuit - I didn't even think about the clothes I need to fit into! Yikes!