Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Life as we know it…

Remember back a few days ago when I said how nice it was that Sadie would just sit in a room, only move in a 2 foot circle, play with toys and entertain herself for long periods of time?  Remember how I also said that I was well aware that my days were numbered before she started to become mobile and get into everything?   What I wasn’t aware of was the fact that those days would be numbered in single digits.  That’s right ladies and gentlemen, we have a crawler! 

Life as I know it has changed.  One eye must be on this girl during waking hours.  Not that I really left my children unattended for long periods of time before, but I could easily leave Sadie in the playroom while I made Hannah lunch in the next room.  Not so much any more.  Hannah is thrilled because now she gets to use her favorite word in her favorite tone on someone other than me.  “NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.”  Have I mentioned the words “obedient” and “respectful” may be the two words I say the most each and every day?  That’s life as we know it.

3 comments:

ElissaMLF said...

Ramona is just beginning to get up on her hands and knees, so I know that this is coming soon for us, too. Also, the word we use most when speaking to Amelia is definitely "listen." Sigh...

Kim said...

Wow, Sadie! That's some of the best crawling I've seen for a new crawler! Good job. And, we had confirmation of the "NO!" word being used!

Unknown said...

Yeah, Sadie! Such a big girl. With Sadie crawling and Avery walking, Hannah's birthday might not be so happy for her! haha